Paris High School 100 year Anniversary Celebration
1. The PHS Centennial Committee is asking for pictures to put on a Commemorative DVD. All pictures should be sent to: Paula Gordon, 153 W. Steidl Road, Paris, IL 61944. Those sending pictures are asked to make sure a return address is given so the pictures can be returned. You can send as many pictures as you want, but please keep in mind all of them may not be used. Everyone sending pictures will have at least one or two of them on the DVD. The DVD is being done by Heirloom Videography and will be available for purchase at the Rededication Ceremony on February 8, 2009.
2. Any former varsity basketball player interested in participating in a 3 point and free throw contest contact Steve Lutz at 463-2635.
3. PHS History books can still be purchased at the Chamber of Commerce. The cost is $5.00. Proceeds go towards alumni committee sponsored projects.
4. Commemorative shirts can still be purchased at Teri's Threads, ONP Signs, and Roxie's Designs. Prices vary.
5. Everyone should mark their calendars for the PHS Reunion Picnic which will be held on June 6, 2009 at Twin Lakes Park. More information will be available as the event nears.
6. Anyone wishing to make a donation to the Alumni Centennial Committee should send them to:
PHS Building Centennial
c/o Ann Staats
1 Woodhall Place
Paris, IL 61944
All proceeds will be used to fund activities. All money left in the account at the end of the celebration will be disbursed in the form of a scholarship for a graduate from the Class of 2009 at Paris High School.